[OpenLayers-Users] Regarding setup of wfs layers in opelayers.

Kanhaiya kale ( कન્હૈযা ਕਾளெ ) kanhaiya.kale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:25:00 EDT 2007

Hi,
After shifting geoserver and openlayer code on same server, then also wfs-t
demo is not working.
wms layer is getting displayed , but not wfs layer.
Actually i want to show wfs layer using geoserver. but it is not getting
displayed. it is not showing any javascript error in error console. And also
im trying to draw lines using "draw line" option. LIne is getting drawed but
while saving using "save modifications" option, new line is not getting
saved. also it is not showing any error.
And i think there is no need to set proxy here as openlayer and geoserver is
on same machine.
Code is given below:
http://rafb.net/p/NqR2zv96.html

--