[OpenLayers-Users] Regarding setup of wfs layers in opelayers.

Kanhaiya kale ( कન્હૈযা ਕਾளெ ) kanhaiya.kale at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 03:40:32 EDT 2007

Hi,
i modified the allowedHosts in the script to include 'dev.pcmc.org:8080'.
Now also layer is not getting displayed and it is giving some error while
zooming,
 it is giving me javascript alert error "unhandled request return unexpected
error".
and also it is giving error in javascript console "some unexpected error
occur . Error text was 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'read'^.
This error is due to openlayer code or geoserver .
Can anybody help ?

Best Regards,

--
kanhaiya (KK)