[OpenLayers-Users] Navigation Toolbar using Panel inheritance

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Apr 11 09:34:54 EDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 08:20:18AM -0500, Lee Keel wrote:
> The reason that I was unsure on how to create a ticket is because when I
> followed the links on the website, I got a permission error on the new
> ticket page.  How do I go about getting permissions to create a ticket?

"""Want to Edit this Wiki or Open a Ticket?

Due to spam problems, trac editing is currently limited to logged in
users. Please use the username and password openlayers/openlayers to
login to add or edit tickets, add or edit wiki pages, or perform other
editing actions.
""" -- http://trac.openlayers.org/

Alternatively,
"""
Note: To make a ticket, you must be logged into the Openlayers Trac. If
you do not have a login:

    * Visit http://openlayers.org/mkpasswd.cgi , and enter a username
    * (no spaces) and password.
    * Copy the result to an email to psc at openlayers dot org .
    * Include "Wiki/Trac password request" in the subject line.

and we will gladly make you one.
In the meantime, you can also just login as username/pass: openlayers
/ openlayers
"""
 -- http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/FilingTickets

Christopher Schmidt