[OpenLayers-Users] expected release date 2.4

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Apr 12 07:41:08 EDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 11:17:53AM +0200, Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> is there already an expected release date for 2.4? Will this be april, may
> or after may?

"When it's done" combined with "As soon as possible". Tim's work last
night took care of a giant remaining issue -- WFS crashing firefox every
time you zoomed -- so I'm in a hurry to get the next RC out the door.
We've got a half dozen patches now reviewed and awaiting commits by
their authors, and then there's just a few bugs left to hack on, which
I'll try and take care of sometime today, which might mean an RC2 either
Friday or Monday if we move quickly enough -- and I hope RC2 is all we
need :)

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta