[OpenLayers-Users] zoom rectangle

Francisco Domingues fmsd91 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 05:30:00 EDT 2007

Hello!
Me again. I add to my code in the var map the Controls like this:
              var map = new OpenLayers.Map('map',{controls: [], maxExtent:
new OpenLayers.Bounds(-20,30,30,70)});

Now the zoom rectangle works really good, the problem is that my other
controls disappear, the pan, the zoomworld and the zoom in and out. Any
ideas on what to change?
Thanks!

Francisco