[OpenLayers-Users] openMNND demo

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Mon Apr 16 18:25:36 EDT 2007

Thanks for getting the openMNND WFS server up again. The demo works just
fine. Before I start to plug in my own WFS and application specifics, I have
loaded the openMNND code to my server and am trying to get going from here.
It displays the WMS data layer but I am unable to see the WFS layers. I
assume I am using the correct code base to do this?
(http://openlayers.org/api/2.4-rc1/OpenLayers.js)

My local demo is >>  http://demo.cubewerx.com.au/openMNND.html

Cheers,

Brad Spencer