[OpenLayers-Users] Preventing sliced lines in edges of tilesin Openlayers.Layer.WMS.

Rupert de Guzman Jr rupert at mapcentral.ph
Tue Apr 17 02:40:13 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply.

Yup. I have looked at tilecache...

var layer_base = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
			"Base Layer",
			"/tilecache/tilecache.py",
			{
				map: '/home/map/beijing/new/base_map.map',
				layers: 'basemap',
				format: 'image/png', 'transparent': 'false'
			}
		);

However, I believe it is not yet possible to inject google sat images
as a baselayer on top of tilecache layers? Or is it possible now
with the upcoming OL release?

Regards,

Rupert