[OpenLayers-Users] Turning on/off layers depending on zoom level

kaka drspencer at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 18:08:59 EDT 2007

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. Could it be that this is
a bug? The example is over at
http://www.villageografica.com/test44/Africa-test.html and my problem is
that the maxResolution doesn´t work with the zoom ranges I want and, also,
that the markers are not in the correct position.

Magnus