[OpenLayers-Users] Turning on/off layers depending on zoom level

kaka drspencer at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 22 19:37:43 EDT 2007

The problems I have with the maxResolution are:

a) the markers are dislocated. Have a look at the link I posted and try
zooming out - the markers end up in the wrong positions.

b) the markers are visible when thy should not appear. I would like them to
appear when I zoom in the map, and not on first load. However, I keep having
trouble with this. If they are set to show in the 0.03 resolution, the
example works just fine. If I set them to 0.02, or any other resolution that
should make them not to render on first load, the example does no longer
work as expected. The markers are drawn anyway and in the wrong location as
mentioned in a).

Any help appreciated.

Magnus