[OpenLayers-Users] Customising Toolbar

Benoit PESTY tchule at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 10:25:40 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm developping a little application using OpenLayers and Mapserver and I've
found OpenLayers very promising.

I'm manager to do a few things I needed thanks to the examples :
- Show different WMS layers
- Add the drawing tools and a vector layer
- Get a feature info when clicking on the map
- Link the map with a place search function (using geonames and proj.js
because i'm in EPSG:27572

What I would like to do now is to add 2 icons on the (Editing)Toolbar and
change the fonctionnalities depending on the selected icon. One icon to show
info about a feature and one icon to select the feature from a base layer
and add it to my vector layer (in order to add the polygon to the already
drawn polygons).
My javascript abilities are a little limited and i'd like to find a clean
way to do this without breaking the
EditingToolbar.js file.

Thanks,

Tchule.