[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with the NavToolbar Zoom Button

Francisco Javier Garcia Villasur fjgarciav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 12:05:16 EDT 2007

Hi all

I have incorporated the NavToolbar control (the zoom button) in a test
application and we have found a strange effect
using this component.

You could use the sample
http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/navtoolbar.html  to reproduce it.

The situation is the following one.

 When I draw a box using the navtoolbar zoom button, and release the pointer
over the same navtoolbar button
the system doesn't allow me to finish the square. Then if I release the
pointer out of the navtoolbar, I realize that
there is a red box on the map that you cannot remove.

I have found this problem in our test application in which we have placed
the LayerDispatch Control that
is greater than the navtoolbar.Therefore it is easier to reproduce the
problem.

It seems that the application cannot get the release event of the mouse or
something similar.

Thanks in advance.