[OpenLayers-Users] Zooming problems...

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Fri Apr 27 18:09:03 EDT 2007

I guess I can sort of see this, yes. The problem is that you've set the
maxextent on the map. The way OL works is that you cannot pan the map past
the point where the boundaries of the maxextent are at the centerpoint.
In this case, the map cannot be panned such that its center point will be
greater than 30 degrees longitude.

Hope that helps.

Erik