[OpenLayers-Users] Troubles with OverviewMap ZoomLevel

Jacopo Boari jacopo.boari at sysgroup.it
Fri Jan 5 02:54:00 EST 2007

Hi all,

I hope somebody can help me, in my Web Application I'm using the OverviewMap contrl, with these MapOptions:

var ov = new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap({
	mapOptions:{
		projection: 'EPSG:23032',
		units:'m',
		maxResolution: "auto"
	}
});

When the application start, the result is the OverviewMap zoomed in the center, in the control I can't see all the map.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks in advance, best regards.

Jacopo Boari
Sysgroup srl - Lungo Dora Colletta 113/14 - 10153 Torino
tel 0112440983   fax 0112406561
e-mail jacopo.boari at sysgroup.it           www.sysgroup.it