[OpenLayers-Users] Highlight elements

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Jan 29 10:59:02 EST 2007

Hi,

which OpenLayers version are you using? It depends on the version if you
need to urlencode yourself or not. See:

http://openlayers.org/pipermail/users/2007-January/000375.html

Also, if your SLD document works as a server-side style, I would ask on the
geoserver-users list why it does not work using SLD_BODY in a HTTP GET
request.

For Mapserver this works fine.

Best regards,
Bart