[OpenLayers-Users] CVS format for OpenLayers.Layer.Text?

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:10:06 EST 2007

Salut Alexandre,

Thanks for bringing this to the forefront. There is still a ton of work to do
on OL to get it up to a reasonable state in terms of documentation. The first
step is getting the new JSDOC working[1][2].

If we can find a volunteer to take these on, that would be awesome, but
if not we'll just have to wait it out a bit until some schedules clear up. :-)

Erik

[1] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/418
[2] http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/419