[OpenLayers-Users] lower part of tiles does not load in IE

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Jul 2 08:13:33 EDT 2007

Hi list,

did anybody ever see the following problem before? I am using OL 2.4.

I have an application with a baselayer of tiled WMS served by tilecache. On
top are a few WMS overlays.

In Internet Explorer sometimes the lower rim of the application does not
load the tiles. If I pan something like 50px up they will appear. The
pattern is repetitive when panning towards the north. Firefox does not have
this problem. It is always the lower part which won't load.

See:

IE:
http://www.osgis.nl/download/geotool_ie.jpg

versus Firefox:
http://www.osgis.nl/download/geotool_ff.jpg

Any ideas appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden