[OpenLayers-Users] Possible bug with open layers and safari

Glen Stampoultzis gstamp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:40:22 EDT 2007

Hi.  Today I was setting the visibility of a layer using the setVisibility
call and noticed some incorrect behaviour under safari 2 and 3.  I then went
to the openlayers.org home page and started fiddling with the Canada
transparent layer and noticed the same issue.

To reproduce you need to switch on the Canada layer, switch it off then try
and switch it on again (without scrolling).  You should notice that it does
not appear again.  If you scroll or zoom around you'll find it can come
back.  By scrolling around you can get the situation where you have some of
the transparent tiles visible and some missing.

Can someone please confirm they can reproduce this one before I file a bug
report?