[OpenLayers-Users] How do I do side by side maps the nav in sync?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Jul 5 19:53:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

I thought there was an example for this, but I can't find it.
I need to generate a page with two OL maps that are side by side each
serving different data, but I need them to navigate in sync. I can live
with only one map having navigation controls, so there is a master/slave
relationship if that simplifies things. Is there a demo example for
this? Is anyone doing this? Can you send me a link?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Steve