[OpenLayers-Users] popup close box is not displayed?

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 09:41:50 EDT 2007

On 7/7/07, fadi maali <fadimaali at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have a problem with popup's close box.
>
> here is a snippet of the code:
>                 var feature = new OpenLayers.Feature("top 10",new
> OpenLayers.LonLat (35,38));
>                 popup = feature.createPopup(true);
>
> but the popup has no close box? is the problem related to the *bubble*
> popup?

Hi Fadi

What version of OpenLayers are you using? There was a bug
(<thttp://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/698>) that got fixed in 2.4 RC4.
If you're using the current stable release (2.4) you should not see
this bug. If you're on the stable release and yet see the bug, report
the problem here again and we'll look into it...

Thx,
--
Eric