[OpenLayers-Users] ProxyHost setup under JBoss + GeoServer

Andy Dale andy.dale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 03:45:00 EDT 2007

Hi,

Ok I now deploy my simple OpenLayers .war archive in the same JBoss instance
as the GeoServer .war archive and the WFS layer is now displayed.  It
currently displays the features as markers, is it possible to display them
as point as in a Vector layer ?? I have managed to find a reference to WFS
Vector mode in this post

http://openlayers.org/pipermail/dev/2007-March/000499.html

What i basically want it to be able to select features that are displayed (i
know how to do this in a Vector layer), would it be possible to map the
results of WFS requests to points in a GML layer, similar to the below
example:

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/gml-layer.html

Thanks,

Andy