[OpenLayers-Users] wms untiled 'busy loading' message or image

Josh Livni josh at livniconsulting.com
Tue Jul 10 17:48:32 EDT 2007

It seems to me that it's still possible, with a tilesize far great than
the viewport size, you may end up loading 4 tiles.  Such as if you
happened to be looking at an area where four (very large) tiles came
together.

I may well be missing something obvious though (including, at the very
least, why it's important to only load exactly one tile).

  -Josh