[OpenLayers-Users] Does OpenLayers support orientation of points?

Tom (JDi Solutions) tom.dean at jdi-solutions.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 08:45:38 EDT 2007

All,

The docs appear to show that Geometry.Point (
http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/OpenLayers/Geometry/Point.html) only supports
a basic x and y with no direction.  I ask because we're going to be
implementing an image library which could include the location from which
the image was taken and also the direction the camera was facing (2d only!)

If this feature does not already exist is there any call for it?  It's not
an urgent requirement for us but I guess it could be done fairly easily by
extending the Point
class?<http://dev.openlayers.org/docs/OpenLayers/Geometry/Point.html>

regards,

Tom