[OpenLayers-Users] configuration problems with TMS

Nando Quintana fquintana at codesyntax.com
Thu Jul 12 09:28:38 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm writing an script to create a map using TMS:
http://kelpi.com/script/0638e7

I think I'm missing something in the configuration when I use
OpenLayers.Layer.TMS in line 47:
http://kelpi.com/script/0638e7#47

the tiles I'm trying to use follow the same schema that google's ones:
for example, for this google's tile:
http://mt2.google.com/mt?n=404&v=ap.55&x=8093&y=6002&zoom=3
I'll request this one:
http://b5m.gipuzkoa.net/web5000/b5m.php?t=map&z=3&x=8093&y=6002

The problem with this script is that the bounds that arrives to getURL
function are slightly differents to the tiles bounds...

Could anybody give me a clue about the map configuration?
I see that the parameters: 'maxResolution' and 'maxExtent' changes the
behaviour of the map but I don't understand the role of those parameters
in the tile bounds compositions...

Some url to doc or examples would be very appreciated...

By the way, Im using this python psp to debbug my TMS invokations:
http://kelpi.com/script/98f108
this python script returns a tile that shows the request parameters.
May be you find it useful...

Thanks in advance,
Nando.

--