[OpenLayers-Users] Can someone please summarize google layer related issues

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Jul 12 10:49:27 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I have to start a project that will be based on using Google Layers and
I have seem a lot of discussion over the past month regarding Google
layers that I have read, but didn't integrate at the time and I am
hoping someone could summarize the issues, rather than rereading all the
threads. This also might be handy to add to the OL FAQ.

 From what I remember it works very nicely for the general stuff but it
seems that there are various specific issues related to the Google
projection and that maybe overlay alignment with google.

What are the overlay issues?
What triggers these issues?
What other issues are there?

This would help greatly for planning.