[OpenLayers-Users] WMS in OpenLayers: Objects get Cut

Pfirter Lukas lp at rpag.ch
Fri Jul 13 03:32:56 EDT 2007

Hello Tim, thank you for the answer!
I looked into solution (1) and it seemed to be too complicated and needs cgi-script installation on the server, also configuration for each layer to make it work.
Actually "gutter" is probably what I need - but there is almost nothing on google about gutter/openlayers... :(
This is my test application:
http://map.webser125.lookass.ch/openlayers/ex_rpag_google.php
I used "gutter: 200" on it, but nothing changed / happened. Applying any gutter doesn't change anything. What am I missing?
(btw: looking at this WMS in a Desktiop GIS like UDIG works fine, all descriptions are totally visible...)

Thanks!