[OpenLayers-Users] Double click mouse control

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Sat Jul 14 02:38:19 EDT 2007

List,

I have implemented an application that allows me to select a layer as the
‘Active’ layer. In the function triggered, I deactivate any DoubleClick map
event with map.events.remove('dblclick'); and then register a DoubleClick
event to do a getFeatureInfo on a mouse doubleclick. This works fine but
after doing this once the standard DoubleClick (recenter & zoom) has of
course been deactivated. I would like to reactivate just the DoubleClick to
do Zoom & Recentre when selecting an active layer that is not queryable.

Is there a method like map.events.remove('dblclick'); that allows me to
activate the standard doubleclick mouse event?

Cheers,

Brad Spencer