[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with zoomexents and google maps layer

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jul 16 10:43:13 EDT 2007

Chris,

Attached is an html test case. You will probably need to set the google
key to your host. This was run using OL 2.4. Sorry for the file instead
of a URL, I didn't have a host with a google key that was publically
accessible and readily accessible to me to post the example.

Les also tried John Cole's suggestion, but that did not solve the
problem either.

-Steve