[OpenLayers-Users] Scrollbars in popup

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:02:04 EDT 2007

On 7/12/07, Christopher Schmidt <crschmidt at metacarta.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 09:51:08AM -0400, Burgholzer,Robert wrote:
> > I am trying to have popup text with scrollbars on my map. I have seen
> > two posts regarding this in the archives, but found no resolutions.  Any
> > help would be most appreciated.
> >

> > I am new to OpenLayers and think it is really fantastic.
>
> FlickrBrowse does this. THe code is in
> http://labs.metacarta.com/flickrbrowse/Flickr.js --
>             popup.contentDiv.style.overflow='auto';
>
> I have no idea if this is supported or not.

Hi all !

Two related questions:

(1) using popup.contentDiv.style.overflow='auto' works fine except
half of the scrollbar is hidden in my case (I use AnchoredBubble w/ a
close button). Do you know a way to avoid this?

(2) scrolling in the popup with the mousewheel doesn't work, and does
zoom in/out instead. Do you know how to fix that?

Thanks,

--
Eric