[OpenLayers-Users] Hard to click on points for GetFeatureInfo

Dmitri Mizerkin eisberg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 02:33:06 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

that's the right way to do it. What I meant is setting the tolerance via
URL, in your case it would be sth like
http://youhost/...&map_layer_0_tolerance=1&map_layer_0_toleranceunits=feet(I
don't know if the underscores in your layer name won't affect the
functionality so I'm assuming that it is the first layer in the mapfile and
using the index of it). More information can be found on
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/cgi/controls in the very last
chapter "Changing map file parameters via a form or a URL".

Hopefully it helps Marc with his issue.

Regards,
Dmitri