[OpenLayers-Users] New INI in stage

Jeff Dege jdege at korterra.com
Wed Jul 25 10:47:16 EDT 2007

Yes, sorry.  This was supposed to go to an internal list, that used to
be the one that address completion would give me, when I typed "OP" in
the "To" field.  (Before I added "openlayers user list" to my address
book).

I suppose there's no chance of renaming openlayers, so as to avoid this?

Didn't think so ;)