[OpenLayers-Users] Mapserver vs WMS projection

GregM grzemy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:18:52 EDT 2007

I have Mapserver working with OpenLayers as WMS.
Everything is working ok including overlaying on Google Maps.
But I want to give my layers some parameters exclusive for Mapserver, so I
switched to Layer.MapServer
And now my layers are not projected (my data is shifted to GoogleMaps data,
looks like unprojected, but layer has property 'reproject' switched on by
default).

Should I add any parameter to Mapserver layer init, if I change from WMS
call?

Greg