[OpenLayers-Users] Delaying Layer Initialization

GregM grzemy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 04:45:02 EDT 2007

I would add that tiles for invisible layers are downloaded from server not
only on map/layer initialization, but also while layer goes beyond its
minScale.
Value of minScale is making layer not downloaded while initialization but
after zooming to scale < minScale.

Is this already filled as bug in tickets ? Because I cannot find it.

Is there any workaround for this for OE 2.4 ?

Greg