[OpenLayers-Users] File Path to Retrieve OpenLayers

fend0009 fend0009 at umn.edu
Fri Jul 27 11:44:37 EDT 2007

Hi list:

I tried to move an OpenLayers project from the U of M school server (working
fine) to my work server but am having problems retrieving the map layers.
http://map.deed.state.mn.us/OpenLayers/OpenLayers.html

The Structure of the site is d:/Sites/map_deed/apps

/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe
                                                                        /temp

/wwwroot

Currently, the OpenLayers folder is under wwwroot.  The piece in the html
file is as follows:

var county = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "Minnesota Counties",
"http://map.deed.state.mn.us/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/OpenLayers/OpenLayers.map&layers=county",
{'isBaseLayer': false});

In OpenLayers.map mapfile:

LAYER
    NAME 'county'
    TYPE POLYGON
    STATUS OFF
    DATA 'd:/Sites/map_deed/wwwroot/OpenLayers/Data/county'
    CLASS
      NAME 'County Boundaries'
      STYLE
        COLOR 255 255 0
        OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
      END
    END
    TOLERANCE 0
    METADATA
      WMS_TITLE 'Minnesota County Boundaries'
      WMS_SRS 'epsg:26915'
    END
  END

I entered the URL in the html file and got an error message saying
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers.

Any idea why? Please advise. Thank you for your time.

Jessica