[OpenLayers-Users] controlling number of off-edge tiles that loads

Barry Hunter barry at barryhunter.co.uk
Sun Jul 29 17:19:26 EDT 2007

Ah thanks to you both!

I forgot that WMS layer is based on the grid one, just knew it had to be a
simple setting somewhere.

BTW the new documentation (I think its new in the past few days?) is a huge
improvement :)

(also sorry Chris for the duplicate email, another newbie error :(

--
Barry

- www.nearby.org.uk - www.geograph.org.uk -