[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers Image Overlay question

mt mollic503 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 11:47:39 EDT 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to overlay an image layer (jpg) over a base map layer
(google, yahoo, or my own...) but I can't seem to get it to work.  The
best I can do is to load either my overlay, or my image...but not both
on the screen at the same time.

In other words...let's say I
have an aerial photo of las vegas at high res, and a lower res image of
Nevada (both orthorectified with relevant info).  how do I place both
images in an openlayers map at the same time, with the Las Vegas image
on top of the Nevada image?  Is that possible?

Ideas?  Suggestions?

Thanks!!
mike