[OpenLayers-Users] 64bit Vector layer error

Lee Keel lee.keel at uai.com
Fri Jun 1 14:12:52 EDT 2007

Hello all.  I am having a small problem with the trunk that I am hoping
someone can shed some light on.

If I run the editingtoolbar.html sample using
http://www.openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js as my source for open layers
(which I know is the last released version) then all works just fine on my
system (64bit vista).  However, if I run the same html file against the
latest trunk, I get an error that says 'Your browser does not support vector
rendering.  Currently supported renderers are: SVG VML'.  I have tried this
through IE 7 (32 and 64bit versions) and FireFox 2.0.0.4.

I would appreciate any help I can get at this point.  I really need to be
able to use the vector layer so that I can allow users to draw lines on my
map.

Thanks in advance,

Lee Keel

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.