[OpenLayers-Users] 64bit Vector layer error

Lee Keel lee.keel at uai.com
Fri Jun 1 14:29:38 EDT 2007

Thanks Chris for the quick response!  My build guy changed the build to do
full instead of library and everything worked.  I was really worried it was
going to be something odd with 64bit.

Thanks again,
Lee
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.