[OpenLayers-Users] New to open layers some questions

Ali Khan akhan at unfpa.org
Fri Jun 1 16:19:56 EDT 2007

Thanks for the links. Downloaded QGIS and tried to follow the tutorial
but still a bit lost. All I really want to do is be able to have the
user click on a area, from that get the country name and then call a
page ie countrydata.cfm?country=countryname

That page would then parse the country name in a query and return data
which would be output to a div in the page...Dont really need all the
CIA pop info etc as we'll have our own sets of info. coming from a SQL
database.