[OpenLayers-Users] I have a question

yangzhaohui yangzhaozhao2008 at 163.com
Sun Jun 3 10:22:03 EDT 2007

Hello dear sir,
   I want to know  in the OpenLayers WMS-T example how the time attribute store in geoserver. Can the time attribute store in the PostGIS and get via WFS ? I hope you can see my problem spare your time in your busy schedule.Thank  you vey much!
                                                         Sincerely yours,                                                               Yang