[OpenLayers-Users] Unable to use both OpenLayers.Layer.Google and OpenLayers.Layer.TMS

Nick Burch nick at torchbox.com
Mon Jun 4 11:27:19 EDT 2007

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
> There isn't one. Other than that, I can't offer any assistance.

Is the reason there isn't a fix because the google maps stuff all assumes
it's in lat+long (and internally translates to mercator), and openlayers
therefore adjusts it so things are?

If so, could we not tweak the google layer code to detect if the main
openlayer is in mercator, and in that case, re-project the co-ordinates
and bounds before passing them into the google js?

Nick