[OpenLayers-Users] Lat / Lon values - different to google maps?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Jun 5 00:38:51 EDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 07:31:09PM -0700, Mike Quentel wrote:
> I like the javadoc-like format.  Where would I find OpenLayers.Map in the docs?

Parsing OpenLayers.Map in the jsdoc tool crashes perl. So, "you can't",
at least not at the moment. I'm still working on how to work around
that, but it's not a high priority: if you want to hack on JSDoc to make
it work, or propose another solution, I'm open to it.

The JSDoc stuff was brought back this release, and we're still in the
process of cleaning up some aspects of it. Additionally, I think that we
have some developers who are interested in providing better collection
of the documentation into easy-to-read-and-use-and-find places. More on
that as it becomes available.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta