[OpenLayers-Users] text layer icon size

Bobby Braswell rob.braswell at unh.edu
Thu Jun 7 09:23:58 EDT 2007

Hi-

Another text layer question. I think this layer type would actually
be very convenient for me to quickly add a handful of points with pop
up photos to a map.

If I try to prescribe a symbol size then the symbol shows up at the
top of the map and I get an error in Firefox complaining about some
previously OK style setting, e.g. "error in parsing value for
property 'height'".

http://waage.sr.unh.edu/goo/testmarkers.html

I have 5 tab-separated fields, just slightly different from the
posted example.

point	title	description	icon	iconSize	iconOffset
42,-71	my purple <br> title	my purple description	http://
www.openlayers.org/api/img/zoom-world-mini.png	20	10

Can someone see my problem? I looked a Text.js but nothing jumped out
at me.

Thanks,
Rob Braswell