[OpenLayers-Users] Google Style popup

Christian Sengstock csengstock at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 11:21:36 EDT 2007

I did a google style speech popup for my thesis prototype.

It's implemented as a new popup layer and a new popup class with fixed
width and rounded images at the top and the bottom of the popups div
(thus no div-style rounded edges). Speech-arrow is 2/3 bottom right of
the popups div width (fixed), so i replace the div accordingly after
it's drawn to let the arrow point at the overlay icon.

It works well and looks nice. I'll send it to someone or check it in
if i've finished my thesis work, hopefully in around a month ;)

Chris