[OpenLayers-Users] WMS Manager beta version

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Tue Jun 12 19:04:58 EDT 2007

Hi all, I would like to present the work I've been on this last period.

It's a set of Controls for OL called WMS Manager.
Basically it extends the legend from one side and from the other let you
choose WMS servers from a list and create the map you prefer with simple
actions.

I don't want to create a long message so I'll put some links for who's
interested.

here's an introduction:
http://blog.ominiverdi.org/index.php?/archives/21-WMS-Manager-on-OpenLayers.html

documentation:
http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/WMSManager

live sample:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/openlayers/sandbox/openlayers/examples/wms_manager.html

I would like to remember this is a beta version.
please comment freely and, if you like, help improving the documentation.

ciao
Lorenzo