[OpenLayers-Users] Issue with removeMarker

Glen Stampoultzis gstamp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 22:37:02 EDT 2007

None of my recent messages to this list have made it through as far as I
know.  Hope this one makes it.

The removeMarker call in Markers.js assumes internal knowledge about
OpenLayer.Icon.  Since I've created my own version of Icon which doesn't
have the same structure this function fails:

    /**
     * @param {OpenLayers.Marker} marker
     */
    removeMarker: function(marker) {
        OpenLayers.Util.removeItem(this.markers, marker);
        if ((marker.icon != null) && (marker.icon.imageDiv != null) &&
            (marker.icon.imageDiv.parentNode == this.div) ) {
            this.div.removeChild(marker.icon.imageDiv);
        }
    },

Perhaps this should be moved onto the Icon.js so it can clean itself up?