[OpenLayers-Users] Ajax.Request and charset problem

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Wed Jun 20 19:01:49 EDT 2007

Arnd,

I dont know much about charsets or exactly what your problem is, but
it might be helpful to know that the OpenLayers.Ajax class is a direct
copy of the Ajax class from Prototype.js.

The Prototype framework has a pretty good documentation page that
might help you to get help with your problem:

http://www.prototypejs.org/api/ajax

Erik