[OpenLayers-Users] can we draw geometries with different color?

yangzhaohui yangzhaozhao2008 at 163.com
Fri Jun 22 07:18:14 EDT 2007

Hello dear sir,
   In OpenLayers,I know we can draw different color geometry(point,line and polygon etc.) through changing style in the  "\lib\OpenLayers\Feature\Vector.js" file.But I can draw geometry with one color.Can we draw two or more geometries with different color through some OpenLayers methods? Thank you very much!
Best wishes for you!                                                     Sincerely yours,                                                         Yang