[OpenLayers-Users] Mouse.Default help

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Sat Mar 3 20:47:48 EST 2007

I am not a trained Object Oriented programmer so I apologise for this dumb
question.

I want to suppress the use of doubleClick on the map as a re-centre
operation and use it as a getFeatureInfo operation instead.

To do this the doco says I need to “create a subclass of MouseDefaults,
replacing the functions whose behavior you wish to change”.

There are no examples of this and whilst I have made an event listener to do
the getFeatureInfo quite successfully, I am not at all sure how to make a
new subclassof MouseDefaults as stated and link this event into that
subclass.

Can someone please help me here.

Cheers,

Brad Spencer