[OpenLayers-Users] Yet another KaMap layer questions

Richie Pierce rpierce at actgeospatial.com
Wed May 9 11:36:31 EDT 2007

I've got precached tiles created with KaMap precache.php.  Everything works
fine in the Ka-Map viewer but trying to integrate it into OpenLayers I'm
getting blank images.  Checking the tilecache on disk it looks like it isn't
using the precache, but creating new images.  If I check the src url for the
images there are two parameters that are different

Here's the url for the KaMap viewer (which works):

http://localhost:8080/kamap1/tile.php?map=dsmap
<http://localhost:8080/kamap1/tile.php?map=dsmap&t=-1211136&l=146432&s=12000
&g=__base__&i=png> &t=-1211136&l=146432&s=12000&g=__base__&i=png

Here's the OpenLayers url (which is blank):

http://localhost:8080/kamap1/tile.php?map=dsmap
<http://localhost:8080/kamap1/tile.php?map=dsmap&t=0&l=0&s=12000&g=__base__&
i=png> &t=0&l=0&s=12000&g=__base__&i=png

Noticing that the t and l parameters are 0, I'm not sure where to look next.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Richie Pierce

Sr GIS Analyst

a.c.t.GeoSpatial, Inc.

2900 Percy Machin Drive, Suite One