[OpenLayers-Users] new attributes (i.e. this.whatever) dissappearing for WFS subclass

mfrumin mfrumin at rpa.org
Tue May 15 01:09:27 EDT 2007

check out:
http://transit.frumin.net/trx/test.php?lat=40.62413&lon=-73.95743&zoom=15&layers=B000TT

in my subclass'd processXMLNode method, I pull some app-specific fields out
of the return of the WFS request.   clearly it 'works' because the data is
used to generate the Icon that has the pictures.

but why, in later functions such as createPopup, are this.data and this.pic
undefined (see the alert()'s when u click on an icon/picture)?  I am
directly assigning this.pic in the processXMLNode function, and it doesn't
stick.  and this.data is used all over the place in the superclasses, why
can't I see it?

thanks,
mike